Like so many of us, I wish that this page was unnecessary, but it is important to ensure that you, as a customer of Elsie Grace Photography, feel safe using our services and that you can be confident that we have in place suitable and sensible provisions for working in these unprecedented times.
I won't deny that it has been a difficult time for photographers, given the nature of our work, but we now feel confident given the current provisions in place that we can now carry out our activities safely. The studio will make sure that it complies with all the advice and guidance as it is issued by the Cabinet Office and the Welsh Government.
This policy covers our MINIMUM requirements. We welcome chatting to you further about more stringent controls put in place during your photoshoot.
- A Covid19 compliance document will be set out by both parties to ensure that agreed guidelines are in place for a safe shoot. A Covid19 risk register will also be created for larger shoots or those involving more than one seperate household.
- All pre-production meetings should take place via video link/phone and email. Face to face meetings and unnecessary travel should be limited. Model casting will take place remotely wherever feasible.
- All documentation will need to be signed digitally including contracts, model release forms and the COVID19 disclaimer.
You may be asked to provide a larger deposit than our normal terms and conditions due to the current circumstances amnd underlying uncertainty. Customers should also be prepared to accept that the total cost of your shoot might change in reaction to regulation changes. Additional preparation time should be included when planning a shoot to allow for delays, caused as a result of the pandemic.
We will return all deposits in full should regulation changes mean that the shoot cannot go ahead as planned. All other cancellation terms and conditions, as set out in our current contracts will apply as usual.
It is important to make sure that you get the shots you need whilst we keep everyone safe. This requires staff working for Elsie Grace Photography to respect the rules as well as you the customer.
- Anyone attending a shoot either as subject or supervision or photography must sign a waiver to agree to abide by the Covid19 working practices that are agreed before the shoot.
- We will keep the shoot unit as small as possible and noone should attend the shoot unless it is imperative they are there.
- Shoots should be outdoors wherever feasible.
- Multiple sessions need to be well staggered to ensure there is no congestion
- Keep a social distance of (2m), at all times
- wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth, at all times
- sneeze or cough into arm or tissue (thrown away immediately)
- not arrive more than ten minutes before expected
- wash and thoroughly dry hands on arrival and during the day at regular intervals. Alcohol-based (60% minimum) sanitisers should be easily accessible throughout the set/location as well as soap and water provided wherever possible.
- cancel the session at no cost to the customer if they are displaying any covid19 symptoms or know to have been exposed to the virus.
- not travel more than 30 miles between shoots on the same day and will not visit more than 3 locations per day.
The photographer will:
These are the minimum requirements. Other options could include setting up video feeds and direct tethering options for customers who would like to attend the shoot and comment on content but are not essential to the actual operations.
As part of our commitment to provide a safe working environment for all on set during the unprecedented, fast-changing COVID situation, we need to know that you have listened to or read, and understood the following statements as part of your agreement with the production company engaging you, in that:
You have no cause to believe that you have COVID-19 (an NHS symptom-checker can be found here) or may have been exposed to SARS-Cov-2/COVID-19. You have been meeting the Government COVID guidelines and 2m-distancing when not at work as defined here. As far as you are aware, you have not been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or anyone who is showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the last 14 days. You have not travelled to, nor to your knowledge had any contact with any individual travelling from any high COVID-risk countries (as deemed by UK FCO) in the 14 days prior to the shoot. You have not had a cough, or a temperature of 38 degrees centigrade or above in the last 14 days. If you develop a cough or a temperature of 38 degrees centigrade or above at any point before or during or within 14 days following the shoot you will immediately inform the photographer/production company engaging you. If you are over 70 years of age or have any pre-existing condition which would put yourself at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19, as defined by the Government here, you must inform production. You will notify production immediately should anything change as regards to the above confirmations. You have either heard or read and understood and agree to abide by the SARS-Cov-2/COVID-19 AOP Shoot/Production Guidelines..
All photographs appearing on this website are the property of Elsie Grace Photography. They are protected by Copyright Laws, and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of Elsie Grace Photography. Copyright ©2018-2019 Elsie Grace All Rights Reserved.