Pets are as much a part of the family as everyone else, so surely they deserve to get the star treatment too!
Photgraphing animals can be tricky as they are harder to direct, but it is all about patience, understanding your pet and adpating on the day to make them feel comfortable in front of the camera.
I am actually trained in dog handling by Battersea Cats and Dogs home. as I used to volunteer at a rescue centre and i've either lived with or had extensive exposure to cats, guinea pigs, horses, chickens, ducks, rats....you name it i've probably handled it, so you can be sure your family member is in good hands.
I will even donate 10% of session fees to the RSPCA
Click here to be redirected to the secure booking page.
All sessions include:
- Full Session Consultation and shoot planning
- A pre-visit to meet your pet(s) free of charge, if required
- Right equipment for location shooting, so we can do it in your own home
- Online private or public galleries to share with whomever you like
- Biscuit and treats for your pets...and you!
All photographs appearing on this website are the property of Elsie Grace Photography. They are protected by Copyright Laws, and are not to be downloaded or reproduced in any way without the written permission of Elsie Grace Photography. Copyright ©2018-2019 Elsie Grace All Rights Reserved.